Our laundry soap gently cleanses without damaging the fibres or colors. It is ideal for delicate fabrics and baby clothes. It leaves a pleasant texture and a light lemon scent! It can be used with any type of washer.
- 500g = +/- 125 loads
- 1.75kg = +/- 425 loads
- 2kg = +/- 500 loads
- *The number of loads can vary depending on the type of washer as well as the capacity of the tank.
HOW TO USE
- To use directly, without preparation: Put 1c. of soap directly into the washer for an average load. Adjust according to the size of the load.
- To use with preparation: Dilute 1/2 cup (or 120 g) of soap in 4L of very hot water. Shake very lightly to dissolve everything. Use 1/2 to 1 cup of jelly per load.
FOR A BETTER RESULT
- Do not use fabric softener (not needed with this soap);
- Wash with lukewarm or hot water;
- Do not exceed the recommended amount;
- If you notice a saturation of the fibers (ex: water is pearling on the washcloths, the dish towels no longer wipe or your clothes keep an unpleasant odor), the quantity of soap used is too high;
- The result may vary depending on the hardness of your water (mineral content). To balance everything, you can use Borax.
USE ACCORDING TO TYPE OF WASHER
- HE front loading machine: Use the prepared solution by diluting in advance.
- HE top loading machine: Use with or without preparation.
- Top loading machine (without HE): Use the prepared solution and double the amount of soap.
100% natural / eco-friendly / biodegradable / hypoallergenic