Discover all our shipping options here
Our concentrated laundry soap is the ideal option for taking care of your fabrics in a traditional, ecological and above all, efficient manner! Our laundry soap gently cleanses without damaging the fibres or colors. It is ideal for delicate fabrics and baby clothes. It leaves a pleasant texture and a light lemon scent! It can be used with any type of washer.
- The starter set for laundry consists of:
- - Our 2L glass jug
- - A distributor pump
- - The right amount of concentrated soap for your first dilution.
To dilute :
Just add 2L of very hot water to the bottle, stir and voila! It is best to boil water beforehand to facilitate dilution. Once cooled, the soap will have a “jelly” consistency. Use 1/2 to 1 cup of jelly per load. The amount required will vary depending on the size of your tank and the load.
* Warning: use caution when handling hot water. The glass jug can become very hot and will be heavier once water is added. It is best to dilute on a stable surface and avoid moving the jug until cool, if possible. You can use the small handle, which does not heat up, if necessary.
FOR A BETTER RESULT
- Do not use fabric softener (not needed with this soap);
- Wash with lukewarm or hot water;
- Do not exceed the recommended amount;
- If you notice a saturation of the fibers (ex: water is pearling on the washcloths, the dish towels no longer wipe or your clothes keep an unpleasant odor), the quantity of soap used is too high;
- The result may vary depending on the hardness of your water (mineral content). To balance everything, you can use Borax.
USE ACCORDING TO TYPE OF WASHER
- HE front loading machine: Use the prepared solution by diluting in advance.
- HE top loading machine: Use with or without preparation.
- Top loading machine (without HE): Use the prepared solution and double the amount of soap.